- Street style tip of the day: An oversize blazerPosted 1 month ago
- Big lips tipsPosted 2 months ago
- Bring a touch of ghoulish glamour to HalloweenPosted 2 months ago
- Do You Wear Heels? Read This & Save Your AnklesPosted 2 months ago
- Three personas to help pick your outfitPosted 7 months ago
- How to beautify for a Summer romancePosted 7 months ago
- Trend alert: Summer metallicsPosted 7 months ago
- 5 things to add to your summer street stylePosted 7 months ago
- What to wear if you’re a plus sizePosted 7 months ago
- 5 items your wardrobe shouldn’t be withoutPosted 7 months ago
How to Make Your Vagina Tighter: Exercises, Home Remedies, Muscle tightening
How to Make Your Vagina Tighter: Exercises, Home Remedies, Muscle tightening
Sexual satisfaction is one of the key factors that make a relationship more enjoyable and fulfilling. Although there are other aspects that make or break a relationship, realistically speaking, sexual fulfillment is one of the top considerations. Aside from sexual gratification, having a tight vagina contributes to a woman’s security and sense of wellness.
Natural Home Remedies for Tightening Your Vagina
Some women have a problem with loose vaginal walls or a loose vagina opening. This oftentimes frustrates them or their intimate partners due to lack of sensation when having sexual intercourse. While some women can easily tell that their vagina is loose, some women cannot. Here are some ways to help determine whether you have a loose vagina:
There are a lot ways to tighten back your vagina and bring back the fire in your seemingly dormant sexual relationship with your partner. You can take medical and surgical procedures that are quite expensive and can even be risky. Aside from the costly operations and methods, there are natural ways to treat loose vagina which include:
- When a woman finds that she needs to insert bigger objects for vaginal stimulation and satisfaction, this can mean that she has a looser vagina.
- Try to insert three fingers into your vagina at the same time. If there is no resistance to this, then you might have a loose vagina.
- Place your index finger into your vagina and try to contract your vaginal muscles around it. If your index finger cannot be gripped by your vaginal walls, chances are, you have a loose vagina.
- When your partner starts to complain that he is not having as much satisfaction in bed with you or when you find it harder to get an orgasm, you may have a loose vagina.
- Basic exercise. You can hold your breath for a few seconds and contract the muscles in your vagina as you do so then release as you exhale. Do this at least 10 times a day as a form of vaginal exercise.
- Include more fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet because this contributes to the total sexual health of a woman. Avoid eating fatty foods and carbohydrates.
What Are the Causes of a Loose Vagina?
One of the most common causes of vaginal loosening is due to birth giving. The more a woman gives birth, the higher is the propensity for her vagina to slacken because her vaginal walls are stretched out. Another cause of loosening of the vagina is due to frequent sexual activity. Men prefer tight vagina that is why they choose younger women as sexual partners while for women, having a tight vagina could intensify her feeling of arousal and would make her feel every thrust and pressure done by her partner. There are different factors that could lead to the slackening of the vaginal wall and you cannot tell exactly if your vagina has loosened based on exact measurements but there are some indicators and they include the following:
- The need to insert bigger objects into the vagina for stimulation and arousal
- The difficulty to grip your index finger using your vagina
- Your vagina no longer closes when you are not turned on
- You can freely insert more than three fingers without much resistance
- Difficulty to achieve orgasm
- Failure to satisfy your partner unlike before
Benefits of Tightening Your Vagina
When you want to tighten your vagina after finding out that your vaginal walls are indeed loosening up, you might want to know the benefits of such an endeavor.
- A tighter vagina will help you and your partner enjoy more.
- A tighter vagina actually makes a woman feel more confident.
- When a woman has a tighter vagina and she and her partner are satisfied sexually, stress levels actually go down.
Exercises to Make Your Vagina Tighter
Some women go to great lengths to have their vaginas tightened by going to a surgeon and have their vaginas restored to its original tightness. You don’t actually have to do that since there are some home remedies you can use to tighten your vagina yourself.
- One of the well known vaginal exercises that can help tighten your vaginal muscles is the Kegel exercise. You will have to do this when you urinate. When you pee, simply stop your pee in midstream by controlling your pelvic muscles. Try to aim for a four second pause then continue peeing. Try to do this a few times every time you urinate.
- Another remedy that uses vaginal muscle contraction to tighten a vagina uses what is called a vaginal cone. The vaginal cone is shaped like a tampon and comes in a variety of weights. Insert the lightest cone into your vagina and squeeze it into place with the use of your muscles. Do this a couple of times daily for at least fifteen minutes. Slowly increase the weights you use as time progresses.
Here is a typical Q&A. . .
Question: How do I make my vagina walls tighter? I want to use home remedies, or is there a cream I can use after pregnancy? A vagina normally becomes lax following childbirth and mere sexual intercourse doesn’t make a vagina lose. However, recurrent Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTPs) may affect the vaginal wall and it may loosen.
Vagina is the part of the reproductive system in females. It has multiple roles to play. It is through this canal, the fetus takes the birth in natural and normal delivery. The inner wall of the vagina is formed by mucous membrane, fibrous tissue and muscles. The vagina is stretched many more times than its usual size in labor and child birth to make the headway for the fetus. Due to this the muscles and the tissues of the vagina becomes lax.
How to restore this laxity of the vagina is every woman’s worry after child birth.
There are ways to tighten the grip of vagina and to stimulate the G spot to give intimate pleasure during intercourse. This is useful for lax vagina after delivery or any vaginal manipulations after some vaginal operations.
- Kegel Exercise: Contract the muscles of your groin, as if, you are trying to hold back urine in your bladder, for 10 seconds. Then release (relax) the muscles for 10 seconds. Continue doing this alternatively for 10-15 times. Repeat this at least 4 times in the day.
- Kejel exercise is the employed method to tighten the vaginal muscles. One has to stop mid way while passing urine for few seconds, and then release the urine. This simple exercise makes the pelvic floor muscles strong..
- Holding cone shaped weights in the vagina. The vaginal cone is inserted in the vagina similar to tampons and allowed to hold for 10 minutes. This exercise increases the strength of the vaginal muscles.
- Another herbal treatment is to boil gooseberry in water, and use it as a daily wash. It not only helps to tighten the vagina but also gives it a feeling of suppleness.
- Lay down on your back, raise your legs alternately from the floor; this exercise gives good strength to the vaginal muscles.
- Similarly, lay down on your back, with your legs straight. Keep your legs to the ground and move them medially and laterally. Do this for about 5 minutes and repeat the exercise for almost 4 times in a day.
- Yoga exercises are also useful to tighten the muscles.
- There are several vaginal tightening creams and herbs available in the market, which you may use. However, some precautions need to be taken before using them. DON’T USE THEM VERY OFTEN
- Try homeopathic remedy like Sepia 30, 4 pills, twice a day, along with the exercise mentioned herewith. This medicine will quicken the process and help to tighten vagina.